I’m Rosie Green. A journalist who writes for Red, The Times, The Telegraph and The Mail who also happens to be on a journey from heartbreak to happy.
I know the pain is like no other. Your self esteem is smashed. Your dreams shattered. And you feel like you are going bat shit crazy.I get it. When I was blindsided by my marriage break up I wanted answers, hope and comfort. And to get unconscious on rosé.
As a writer I did the only thing I knew how. I started to do my research. And in the end the discoveries led me to write my book How to Heal A Broken Heart. The book is full of expert advice and strategies that will help you to rediscover your confidence, find you without them.
This ‘live’ retreat promises the same practical and emotional support, bringing together a community that reminds you you are not alone. I’m joined by the best-in-class experts – Sara Davison Divorce Coach, wellness warrior Amanda Byram, empowerment coach Katy Hill and financial advisor Lisa Conway Hughes. I’ve limited the spaces to 50 to ensure personal attention.
What you get…
- A self care healing hamper worth £200 of Rosie’s favourite products.
- 5 x evening zoom sessions with our respected financial, relationship, beauty, self care experts
- A chance to ask the experts your questions.
- The opportunity for a personalised session with financial expert Lisa Conway Hughes. (Ten slots available, first come first serve).
- The chance to win a place on Katy Hills Ignite programme
- A chance to win a place on Divorce Coach Sara Davison’s Divorce Retreat.
The Retreat Schedule
SURVIVE AND THRIVE with divorce coach Sara Davison
EMPOWERMENT LESSONS with development coach Katy Hill
MAKE UP MASTERCLASS with A list make up artist Caroline Barnes
MONEY TALK with financial advisor Lisa Conway-Hughes
DATING WORKSHOP with wellness warrior Amanda Byram.
This event will help you to:
- Cope with ‘rejection’
- Stop obsessing about your ex and think about what YOU want
- Move from anger to acceptance
- Get practical help on financial and legal issues
- Work on yourself and pursue your own happiness
- Gain confidence and restore your self worth
- Overcome your fear on being on your own
- Learn how to be single and happy
- Navigate the world of internet dating
- Regain your sexual confidence
There are only 50 places available so please book early…click here
You will receive your self care hamper before the event.
This event is only open to UK residents.
When: 5th April to 9th April
Time: Monday to Friday at 7pm
Where: Your home